Monday, May 17, 2010

Mint Condition - Thoughtless Experiment.

Mint Condition on AD - Scarlett Johansson. 'Nuff said.

So first off today, I'll go ahead and point out for those who didn't notice that last Thursday I didn't post anything to the news section. It's not because I forgot, or because I just didn't feel like it, it's because...well, it's sort of because I didn't feel like it. But that's only because I was hard at work on the new site. I've been working on it so much that the news section was at the back of my mind. Hell, even today's comic was a few hours late since I spent so much of the last week building the new site and generally trying to figure out ComicPress.

Next, I'd like to say that apparently the cat toast paradox is actually real. Well, the "thought experiment" part of it is real. Nathan pointed it out to me, I did some research, and found it quite hilarious. But, in true Mint Condition fashion, instead of taking the high road with the punchline, I go straight for the zinger. As long as it makes you guys laugh, that's really all I care about.

Anyway, everything I'm doing with the new site will all be worth it though, and while I can't fully promise there will be a new News post every Monday and Thursday, there will be a new comic. I'm slowly trying to phase this site out as I make way for the new. I hope you'll all join in my excitement just a little bit.

So again I apologize for the lack of News last Thursday, and even the lack of explanation for the lack of news (confusing, I know), but you shan't worry about the comic. It will update just as always.

Until Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home