Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mint Condition - Another Interlude from our favorite Vaudevillian duo

Mint Condition on AD - Taking full advantage of the word "vacation".

I'll have you know that both of the comics featuring the Vaudeville Duo featured jokes straight from my father. I know he didn't exactly make up the jokes from this comic and I'm not claiming to either, but he just makes a lot of dumb jokes which inspired this little series of comics.

Now onto my vacation. Talking about it, that is. If you read the latest Mint Condition on Articulated Discussion you'll get a glimpse into what it was like.

I had a great time. I haven't seen my family in months, so it was excellent to see them again. My dad is doing great and so are my brother and his wife. My Nephew Kaedin is awesome! I think he's the coolest 14 month old kid there is. First of all he's walking now which is very exciting. Also his parents taught him sign language (sort of). He knows a few signs right now: milk, more, food, drink, sleepy, hurt. Those help my brother out a lot I'm sure.

I also had a lot of people recognize me and remember me when I lived there so that was fun. I didn't think anyone would remember me outside of my family. So that was fun. I also stopped at every store that I could along the way for toy hunting. I figured while we were alerady out I might as well take advantage of it! So yeah I had a blast. I can't wait to see them again, and honestly I like the drive there too. I couldn't imagine sitting in a car for 6+ hours and not be the one driving. How boring.

So on another note you may or may not have been wondering about the image link right below the archive of episodes from the McRemnant Report/Mint Condition hour. It's a link to a contest being hosted by TopWebComics. Since Richard (the big kahuna over at TWC) has been so great to me and Mint Condition I felt like I should support the cause. It seems like a fun contest. Here's a brief description of the contest:

Have you ever wanted to be a radio supervillain? Or rather, did you have an idea for a villain you'd love to actually hear on a radiostyle podcast? Submit your idea for a radio supervillain and read about where you can get hundreds of hours of free audio drama done by the impression cast of Decoder Ring Theatre, over at topwebcomics.com.

So if you're interested, check out the links and enter! That's it for today. As much fun as I had on vacation it feels great to be home and getting back into the swing of things. Come back Thursday for the conclusion to Dim McRemnant's: The Devil Knows My Hand. I'm literally awaiting the ending like you are. Haven't seen it yet. Until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home