Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kinda like Misery, only instead of a fan it's your own character..

See? I told you I'd have the news entry up on time today. I through some of the things I had to do, but I am still incredibly busy. That's the life of an artist I suppose. Actually the life of most artist's is the exact opposite of this, I just happen to be an artist with a good work ethic. It's easy for me to get work done when it's something I'm excited about and enjoy doing. I just keep stacking things on top of each other which is something I should not do, but...eh. That's why I'm going to go ahead and keep plugging the Guest Week coming up here. Help take a load off my mind for a week so I can finish cranking out MC Volume One. Everyone wins! You get your art on my site, I get to finish the book, and you get the finished book! I believe in the business world that's known as "Synergy". So let's get crackin'.

In toy news, I picked up 2 of the Iron Man 2 figures last night at Walmart. Now you all know I'm primarily a 6 inch man (hold for laughs), except for my G.I. Joe collection anyway, but I must say these 3.75 inch Iron Man 2 figures are quite excellent. I picked up the Mark VI Iron Man and the Movie War Machine figures. Both are pretty good, but the War Machine is fucking amazing. Its only flaw is not being in 6 inch form, which apparently Hasbro is going to correct by releasing a Walmart exclusive 2 pack with the Mark VI Iron Man and the War Machine sometime in May. So yay for that. And now I don't have to feel like I'm cheating on my 6 inch Iron Man 1 collection.

That's it for today. Just a reminder to cast your votes for Mint Condition on TopWebComics. Always appreciated. Until Sunday on Articulated Discussion and Monday everybody.

2 Comments:

Anonymous the__silverfox said...

I just love John's final comment on today's page.
But he should be happy that he only had to fight The Ultimate Ghandi. I think that a hungry Wickett would have been harder to beat.

March 4, 2010 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha, I never even thought of that. That's hilarious.
Even worse, Ultimat Gandhi riding a hungry Wickett.

March 4, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home