Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Devil Knows My Hand, Part 2.

If you remember this comic was actually supposed to be up on Monday, but Dim McRemnant got very busy with previous engagements. He was filming some footage of someone's DeLorean made entirely to look like the Time Machine from Back to the Future. In fact here's a picture of Dim with the DeLorean. As soon as the short film becomes available via internet I'll post a link:



So yeah...I think we can all forgive him for being a few days late. Besides I like posting the interludes between the parts, it makes it feel like a crime noir movie serial. So with that, you should expect another interlude Monday from your favorite Vaudevillian duo.

Alrighty, I'm gonna go back to spending time with my family and playing with my one year old Nephew. I don't know when I'll get a chance to do this again. I'll see you all on Sunday at Articulated Discussion and next Monday right here. Until then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dim McRemnant said...

Just to let everyone know, One: I totally forgot to add a "Knock Knock" sound effect on the door. That should be up soon. Also, I know the art quality is severely down compared to the first comic. That was actually done on purpose. I wanted to do a simple comic in between story comics and the art style reflecting that.

March 18, 2010 at 4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home