Monday, March 15, 2010

Mint Condition - A short interlude.

Mint Condition on AD - More He-Man related humor.

So turns out Dim got really really busy and couldn't get the comic finished today so I uploaded this comic which was originally intended to be next Monday's comic but also works here as a brief interlude between The Devil Knows My Hand parts 1 and 2. I have another interlude I'll be injecting between parts 2 and 3 as well so that will be fun. Part 2 will be up this Thursday, I am assured.

Also you should note that today I head out to visit my family. I'll be out of town until Thursday evening so for all my Twitter followers out there don't be surprised if there is a lack of tweets from me in the next few days.

I also have one more piece of news for today. It's actually quite a big announcement actually. Thanks to all of the donations I've recieved in the past few weeks, I now have enough money to buy my own domain registration and hosting!!! A special big thanks are in order to @Batdude247 on Twitter for donating so much and even to my girlfriend Sarah who, unbeknownst to me, donated money to my Paypal account without me even knowing. By the time I found out she had already closed her Paypal account ensuring that I couldn't send it back. So a big thanks to her stubborness. Thanks babe!

Anyway this is huge. The sky's the limit now. I'll finally be reaching a plateau that so many Webcartoonists have. Their own domain. So you can go ahead and already bookmark www.mintconditioncomic.com. Right now it's very VERY bare bones. Just the basic of things and all the links still lead back to here, so until the new site is completely up and running you can still check back here for updates. I'll be updating here regularly until the transfer is complete. And believe me it will take a while since I'll completely have to revamp the site, but it will be SO worth it.

Thanks again to everyone who donated! It's like I'm all grown up and moving out of my parents' house (in this case ComicGenesis) and going out on my own. Kinda brings a tear to my eye. I've been doing my comic on here for over 2 years so the change is definitely big and will take some adjusting, but I'm confident that me and all my readers out there will make it.

I'm actually even expecting more readers out of this since it will be a lot easier for new people to find my comic on my own domain rather than sifting through google's list of comicgenesis comics out there.

So yeah big stuff. And come back Thursday. I'll be sure to type a news post for then too even though I won't be at home. Until then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Castle91 said...

Ah, it's good to see people still know about vaudevillian humor. So glad you got the money you needed. Girlfriends; gotta love 'em. Enjoy your trip, John!

March 15, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much! The trip was a blast.

Anyway, Vaudevillian humor. I love it, and love to use whenever I can. I figured this was perfect timing.

Glad you like it!

March 19, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home