Monday, February 1, 2010

Mint Condition - Plot Progression!

Mint Condition on AD - The Origins of a Collector Revealed.

So now you all know where John is. Or at least where he's supposedly heading. I've been planning this for months, so I don't know if I can fully express my excitement that it's finally happening. I can only hope you all share in the excitement for where the story is heading.

In other news, Happy February! Yay...? There's Black History Month and Valentine's Day, but other than that not much. Except that since it's the first of the month, the ranks over on TopWebComics have been reset (nice segue, eh?). That means everyone starts fresh and it's a new month of voting! So do be a dear and head on over and cast your votes. Today, tomorrow, everyday if you feel like. I know I probably sound like a broken friggin' record with all the voting crap, but it really does help me and it means a lot to have your support. Without it, well...I'd be talking to nobody right now. Thank you all in advance for this. It means the world to me.

Now for the Obama speech. I must say, I was thoroughly impressed. I've never watched an entire State of the Union address before, and it was awesome. He was kicking everyone's ass with his words and he was definitely taking names. I really liked how he specifically mentioned things that he wanted to accomplish within the year. Not just vague ramblings, but real, measurable plans. I can get behind this. I don't want to talk too long on this, just give you my two cents on the situation. I don't care if his popularity is dropping, my opinion on him really hasn't changed.

Well that's it for now. Join us Thursday for another comic. Until then folks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

On the State of the Union issue. It was the same with me. First time I've ever watched a full one and Obama was AMAZING! Anywho, I can't see what happens next! By the by LOVED the John doll. It looked so much like you I can understand how everyone was fooled! lol

-Sammi

February 1, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"It looked so much like you I can understand how everyone was fooled! lol"


Hey! My head looks nothing like a Soccer ball. It's more like a hockey puck.

February 3, 2010 at 2:07 AM  
Anonymous DrNightmare said...

Lol, that recent SotU broadcast was the first I ever saw in full too. I have almost zero interest in politics, but the dude can speak well, he says something and I want to listen. I passed-up catching up on Simpsons to watch him instead, har har.

Seriously, I'm like 5 years behind on Simpsons trivia...

February 5, 2010 at 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home