Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Money Money Money.

So, holy damn. That huge custom update I was talking about? Damn did it take longer than I thought...but I have it finished now. I have eight new customs up on my customs page. Just scroll down to "My Latest Customs". Or just follow the links here.

I have a second version of my Movie style Apocalypse only this time it's on a 12 inch scale. See it here. I also did a movie style version of Wade Wilson from the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie. Fun stuff. The rest of the update involve some G.I. Joe customs. First off, a repaint of the Cobra Commander figure from the Rise of Cobra movie. Up next we have a movie accurate Zartan, as well as a movie concept for the character Deep Six. Next is some different concept versions for Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes. And topping off this custom update is right now the most sentimental custom I've ever done. Long time readers of the comic will remember last September when I had to have a guest comic done for me because I injured myself and had to go to the hospital for stitches. You might remember this photo. Well, this custom is the reason. Click to see which custom is responsible for my lovely huge scar on my finger. That's it for today's update. You get a new comic, and a ton of new custom action figures. Enjoy. I'll see you all Sunday for the latest Articulated Discussion comic, and of course be here Monday for an all new comic. Until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home