Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mint Condition - Happy Black History Month!

Mint Condition on AD - The Call of the Wild.

Let it be said that I'm an asshat. Yes, that's how I want to start this news entry. I, John Harmon, am an asshat. I got super busy this weekend with the actual comic, that I didn't have as much time as I originally planned to work on the customs upload. I got...one done all weekend. I had forgotten how long it takes to prepare custom photos for internet use, make collages, add logos and urls, etc...it's probably why I procrastinated so long getting it done in the first place. So, as of this writing there are no custom figure updates. I will at least get some uploaded later today, and when I do I'll make an edit with links. Expect that. EXPECT IT!!!

I'd now like to take a moment to talk about today's comic. I'm very proud of today's comic. Not because I think the art is super amazing or even the writing for that matter. I'm proud of it because I actually, finally made the damned thing! And what I mean by that is I've had this idea in my head for about a year and a half. I was planning to do this joke last February, but that entire month seemed to be taken up by the whole Clark Parker debacle. So yeah...I'm glad I was finally able to spit it out. Ha! Sound self-felating enough? I wish. But I digress. I actually love wheat bread. Some of my closest friends are loaves of wheat bread.

And in other news, I recieved an email recently from the guys who ran DWEX last year. Apparently it's happening again! Yay! It's going to be at the same place (Southfork Hotel, Plano TX) on Saturday, August 21st. I'll keep you all updated. I'll definitely be there. Last year was too much of a blast not to.

And in complete WTF news, apparently Taylor Lautner has been cast as Stretch Armstrong in the upcoming movie of the same name. There. I think your minds have sufficiently been blown. Until Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home