Monday, January 4, 2010

You know you've all thought of it before.

So, happy New Year everyone! It's 2010 and so far the year is looking good. Granted, it started like...4 days ago, but still. I'm having a pretty good year so far. How about you?

I know this current comic has nothing to do with the current storyline, and just to warn you neither will Thursday's. I was just feeling like this storyline was starting to drag a little and weighing down a lot so I decided to take a break and just so some random funny jokes. The Alternate Superhero/Villain Career Choices seem to be fan favorites, so I'll keep doing them sporadically (i.e. when I can think of them). This little break also feels to me like something of a "season break" if you will. If you think of the comic as a television show, last Thursday's comic was the "season finale" so this is sort of a break. Am I ranting enough about this? Thought so...

Now onto other things. I need a favor from all of you out there. If you haven't noticed already, there is a link to the right of the comic right under the ad that says "Vote for Mint Condition on TopWebComics!". If you haven't already wondered about it, or haven't clicked on it yet, please do. I'm looking to increase my ranking on the website Top Webcomics.

If you click on the link near the top, or just click here it will take you right to the voting page for my comic. You don't have to register to the site to vote, just click the vote button. Every vote helps. If I can raise my ranking on the site it will help gain exposure for Mint Condition, and that's what counts. So if you could spare a few seconds today, tomorrow, or whenever (you can vote every 24 hours per computer network) it would mean a lot. I'd like to thank everyone in advance who participates in this for me. Until Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home