Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Seriously...this is really happening.

More site updates!!! Well, a minor site update anyway. In my ever-growing attempt to get more votes, in addition to the TopWebComics ranking to the right of the comic, I've also added a handy "vote" button on the comic navigation bar right above and right below the comic. Ya know, just in case the point has driven home enough yet...Sorry to annoy with all the voting talk, I'm just really aggressively acting upon this and it means a lot to me, so each and every one of your votes count.

In other news, my inaugural comic over on Articulated Discussion seems to be a success! Thanks to everyone who read the comic, and especially thanks to those who enjoyed it and commented. The Articulated One seems to be pleased with the success as well, so look forward to a new Mint Condition on AD this Sunday evening! Of course if you miss it I'll be linking to it on Monday's news post, so no worries there. I'm still getting into the swing of things with balancing 3 comics a week on two different sites that involve the same characters, but I think I can handle it.

As for today's comic, I actually think this is kind of cool. I've never watched UFC before, but seeing him in the show may make me watch, if only just to see him kicking ass for real. Also, think about the possibilities of him being a UFC fighter...he could be a character in the next UFC video game...hopefully customizable. Plus, with the new UFC toy line, he could have his own action figure! His first action figure NOT as a power ranger! Think of the customizing possibilities!!! Wait, is that just me? Well, what can I say? Power Rangers ruled my life when I was a kid, I can't help but think of these types of things.

That's about it for today. Join me over on Articulated Discussion this Sunday, and join me right here next Monday for a brand new comic. Until Then, everybody.

4 Comments:

Anonymous DrNightmare said...

I don't watch UFC either, but I couldn't pass-up the chance to see this guy let go instead of pulling punches like on the PR show.

And...well, it was lame, I saw a match with him and some other skinny dude, the match was ended by the referee and no one seemed to know why, everyone was just pissed, lol.

January 14, 2010 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Really? That sucks. I still want to see a match with him.

Can't wait until he becomes a videogame character with a cheatcode that allows the DragonZord to come and stomp his opponent.

January 14, 2010 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger InsanelyZanter said...

And the black ranger is doing anime voice work..... Weird.

I don't know jack about action figures, but your Sunday gig looks pretty sweet!

January 14, 2010 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey thanks! I'm having a blast doing it. Hope everyone out there (who aren't even toy collectors) is enjoying the extra comics!

January 17, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home