Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The plot thickens...

You know you were all just waiting for this to happen. I don't think there's any other way this part of the story could have ended. To find out what happens next, just keep reading.

Now I'd like to take this time to give an update of "the book". It's actually coming, I promise this. Admittedly I was very ambitious when I first announced it and severely underestimated just how hard it is to make a book and just how hard it is to balance this work with my regular comic work. However, I am still working diligently. Just ask Sarah, she'll tell you how annoyed she is with my near-sleepless nights working on the thing. But I truly think it will be worth it. If you haven't already, let me know your excitement, or lack thereof, for the upcoming book. Send an email, make a comment here or on the forum and let me know. I'd also like to take this time to thank everyone for continuing their voting for Mint Condition on TopWebComics. In just a couple of days the ranking for Mint Condition has jumped up tremendously. And if it weren't for all the readers out there it wouldn't have happened. So again thank you. I hope I can continue to have your support and I hope I can keep you laughing for a very long time.

Now if you'll excuse me, as of this writing I'm watching President Obama's state of the Union Address, so I gotta get back to it. Full comments on it on Monday. Follow me on Twitter for snippy joke comments later. Also, don't forget to check Articulated Discussion this Sunday evening for another installment of Mint Condition and until Thursday for another comic here!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sebastian said...

Hey John, love the story progression. How are you? Sebastian
AKA Batdude247

February 1, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Sebastian said...

Hey John, love the story progression. How are you? Sebastian
AKA Batdude247

February 1, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Sebastian said...

Hey John, love the story progression. How are you? Sebastian
AKA Batdude247

February 1, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Sebastian said...

Hey John, love the story progression. How are you? Sebastian
AKA Batdude247

February 1, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home