Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Am I the only one who's actually done this before?

Just to let you know, the next couple of comics will be Adam-centric. Don't know why, just had some good ideas that I thought I would feature Adam in. So enjoy. I broke down and bought the G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra Pit playset last night. It was $65 at Walmart (and that's the clearance price). I was gonna wait until it got cheaper, but they're starting to disappear, even at 65 bucks so I figured why not? If I see one cheaper later, I can always return the one I have...I haven't opened it yet though. I'm sort of intimidated by it...I've heard stories of it taking up to 5 hours to build and apply all the stickers/decals and I don't know if I have that much time right now. Maybe later, haha. I'll let you know what I really think of it when I get it done.

Other than that there's not much else to say today. As usual, my thanks go out to all who keep voting for me on TopWebComics. Your continued support means the world to me. And now, let me leave you with yet another animated panel from one of my comics. You should probably expect more of these in the future. They're fun to make!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home