Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yes, that's really how I feel about it.

So lots of things to talk about today...well, maybe not a whole lot, BUT I have made a lot of progress with the Mint Condition: Vol. 1 book!!! So far it's turning out better than I could have hoped, albeit a little slower than I would have hoped, but that's what happens when a first-time book designer tries to...design a book for the first time.

So I probably won't have it ready by next week (read: I won't have it ready by Christmas), but that's not to say it won't be ready soon after that. I would love to have it finished right now, but life and work keep getting in the way. So, I will have it finished as quickly as I can and into each of your hands. What I can tell you right about it is that before I launch it for sale I will be offering a limited quantity preorder. Everyone who preorders the book will recieve the copy signed by me with a personalization sketch on the title page! So, if you're into that sort of thing, then yay!

That's about it for now. Perhaps sometime soon I will show you the cover. But you have to be good! Until Monday, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home