Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yep, it's true.

Now the recent comics all make sense. It's something I've felt coming for a while now, and finally thought it was time to bring it to fruition. John's leaving. But it's not as simple as him just not being in the comic for a while. I have very specific plans for him and hopefully you'll all think the ride is as fun as it will be for me to set it up. Things are going to happen. Big things. Big story-arc related things. I'm very excited about 2010. Not only is it a new year, but I've just got so many plans for Mint Condition that I can't wait for everything to happen. Here's hoping you all share in the excitement.

So I hope you all enjoyed 2009 for Mint Condition. I hope everyone has a happy (and safe) New Year and that's all for now. Until Monday (and until the year 2010!!!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous AniMajor said...

happy new year!

Thanks for giving us such a great comic, and I look forward to the things you have planned for the coming year.

-sniffle- makes me sad John is leaving, but the situation reminds me of my first apartment... I had people over so often, it felt like I had roommates... which I never actually did... Good times!

Hope your new year was fun, (safe), and exciting!

January 3, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home