Thursday, December 10, 2009

Let's see if he haunts me now.

So ever since I started the wallpapers page, I seem to be on a bender, because I recently completed the fourth wallpaper in the section. If you haven't already seen it, here it is:

You can go here to find all the resolutions to choose from. If you didn't already know, the painting is based off of the last panel of this comic, which in turned was based off the famous painting from Rocky 3. I'm really proud of my latest painting. It turned out MUCH better than I expected it too, and now I give it to all of you for enjoyment and making your dekstop look mathematically 36% more awesome.

That's about it for now. Until Monday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, this painting is awesome...i was wondering though, what is the TV eating?

December 10, 2009 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you mean with that beam coming from his antenae? He's rotting John's brain.

The thing in the second panel is a brick being thrown into his screen.

The Ghost of Will Eisner threw the brick. Will Eisner licked to draw bricks.

Also, thanks for the comment on the painting. I'm glad you like it.

December 10, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home