Wednesday, December 23, 2009

An enlightening look into their relationship.

So if you haven't noticed by now, there are a few changes I've made to the site. first off, I've added some advertising slots into the design. I'm just trying to earn more profits through Project Wonderful so I can continue advertising on other peoples' sites. All the profits I have in my Project Wonderful account go straight to putting ads for my comic out there more. I don't know how long it will take for there to be ads, so just bear with the placeholders for now.

You'll also notice I've changed the banner directly under the comic. I'm trying to gain more attention toward the other artistic efforts of this site, Mint Condition Customs. So there will be an ad for MC Customs under the comic from now on with an eBay widget so people can see all the custom figures I put up for auction there. And from now on, directly to the left of this there will be another ad showing off my latest financial efforts towards Mint Condition.

So sorry that today's update had to be all about friggin' ads. Sometimes you have to be a business man even if you're an artist. I hope you don't find any of these changes to be a distraction from the comic and you continue reading and enjoying it. Have a great Holiday tomorrow (whatever it may be to you) and have a good weekend. Until Monday.

5 Comments:

Blogger DarkReflections said...

Merry Christmas John, and awesome job on the site. The comic has been funnier than ever.

December 24, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey thanks man.

I've actually been wondering if my comic has gotten funnier or less funny. It's hard to tell with no feedback, haha.

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you think the comic is getting funnier. Now let's see if I can keep that up. :D

December 26, 2009 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger InsanelyZanter said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 26, 2009 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger InsanelyZanter said...

I wouldn't say the humor value has changed, but you do seem to have been tending towards less "punchline" humor, going for moere of a joke spread across the strip, equally intertaining though!

I'm liking the new style for backgrounds! Very unique without distracting from the rest.

December 26, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey thanks [Comment deleted]

Glad to have you reading the comic!

InsanelyZanter, yeah I'm trying to do more story-driven things lately, which don't always involve one single joke, but a series of funny events that collect into what I hope might be construed as a story.

We'll see if people think that after the year if over.

December 27, 2009 at 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home