Thursday, December 3, 2009

I've been having trouble with fleshing out a new storyline idea I have. This is how I plan to resolve it.

Let me tell you folks, the Holidays are here with a Vengeance...I can feel it. You know when those times approach. All you want to do is lay back and relax and snuggle up with someone special...but you have all this crap to do first. You can actually feel your body slowing down. I swear, as I type this, I'm going in slow-motion. Although, it could be the sleep deprivation causing halluciantions. I'm not really sure where I'm going with this...I think I need an assistant. Or just someone to help with all the Webmaster and html stuff that I hate dealing with.

Alright folks, that's it for now. I'm off to bed. Until Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home