Sunday, December 6, 2009

The artist's worst nightmare continues.

First of all I'd like to point out that if you missed it, on Friday the Webcomics Imitating Art feature article went live on the Dallas Art News website. Scroll about halfway through the page and you'll find my piece. The MC cast in the same poses as Da Vinci's Last Supper. Also, look at the other pieces too. There's a lot of good ones.

Speaking of my art for the Dallas Art News, it's also available as a wallpaper! There are also two other wallpapers currently available to download for your desktop. I think I got most of the major screen resolutions. Oh, also, there's a wallpapers page!!!! GAH!!!! Just click on Extras at the top to get to it. Geez, I don't know why that excites me so much. It just seems like a long time coming and something I should have done a long time ago, but I was always just busy with...ya know...the comic...but no longer. I'm actually working on a fourth wallpaper that hopefully will be finished sometime this week if I can find time.

So to recap, I'm honored to have been a part of such a great article, and...WALLPAPERS!!! GAH!!! Until Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home