Monday, November 16, 2009

Recap of DWEX '09.

So yeah, the Dallas Webcomics Expo was a ton of fun, especially for a first year Con. They had about 100 people show up, which was their goal, so it looks like there will be another Expo next year! Yay. I talked to a lot of people, handed out a lot of cards/flyers to a lot of people, including some artists as well. I couldn't have done it without the help of Sarah and Jimmy. Seriously, they helped me out a lot. Thanks guys. Oh and happy birthday to Sarah!!! Actually, her birthday was yesterday, but I don't make a post then, so...yeah. Wish her a happy belated birthday. I have some stuff left over that I will be selling on the site, so look out for that. Oh, and I got some doodling done. I managed to belt this out that will become the very first Mint Condition downloadable wallpaper in the near future. Also might become a limited print.

That's about it for today. Thanks to everyone who came out to DWEX this year. Because of you, there will be a DWEX '10. Awesome. Until Thursday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy b-lated b-day Sarah!

November 16, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Aww thank you SO much!!! I had a blast! John made this entire weekend AMAZING!! Everyone should totally WORSHIP HIM!!!! :D (no, seriously; DO IT!)

P.S. Your welcome baby! I love you better than grapes!!!!

~Sarah~

November 16, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home