Thursday, November 12, 2009

New clothes for Jacqi.

So again I miss a news update for Monday. Again, sorry. Been preparing for the Webcomics Expo which will be this Saturday from 11am to 6pm at the Southfork Hotel in Plano, TX. Address is 1600 N Central Expy Plano, TX 75074-5798 phone number (972) 578-8555. Only 5 bucks a person to get in.

I'll of course be there. I'll be signing stuff, taking commissioned art requests, I'll be selling prints of several comics, including this one and this one, and I'll be selling several custom action figures, many of which I haven't even posted yet, but will later in the day. I'll be at (table #26). Also joining me that day will be my lovely girlfriend Sarah, and the real life counterpart to Jimmy and Nathan!!! We will all be your performing monkeys for the day.

I can't wait. This Saturday is going to be great, I can tell. Until then everyone, and as always, until Monday (news post then too, I promise!!!).

5 Comments:

Anonymous seems so boring said...

i knew the fonz would be one of the first prints lol

November 12, 2009 at 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Sammi Benson said...

I just wanted to say that I'm pretty sure Tim would come and be a performing monkey with you if he could.

November 13, 2009 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

I've no doubt about that.

November 13, 2009 at 11:52 PM  
Anonymous Brian said...

Gah! I wish I could have come, but you wouldn't have wanted to see me. I'm sick and unlike most con-going people, I don't like to share the "love". Hope it was a blast!

November 14, 2009 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

It was. And that's ok. Plenty of Dallas area cons throughout the year!

November 16, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home