Monday, November 30, 2009

Batman comics are always funny.

So first off today, I'd like to send a huge thanks to @Liz_Enthusiasm on Twitter (and on the MC forums) for donating a webcam to me. Later that day, Sarah bought me a mic for the computer, and also later that day I downloaded VH Multi-Cam. With these three things combined, I can have my very own Ustream show!!! That's right, coming soon (after some testing) I will have my very own broadcast on Ustream called Mint Condition TV. It probably won't have a schedule at first other than random, but it will be me working live on the comic or any other artsy stuff. You'll be able to see what I'm doing in Photoshop in real time thanks to VH Multi-Cam, and I can switch to Webcam view and I can answer any questions or respond to any comments you guys may have via chat room on my Ustream page. It should be a lot of fun, so if you're interested then be on the lookout for it. I'll update its progress here. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends to tune in!

Now I just need to figure out Ustream. Until Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home