Monday, October 5, 2009

Update. Thy name is cover. Or something. I dunno. I'm writing this REALLY early in the morning as the time stamp at the bottom will indicate, so this post may not make too much sense.

Chrysanthemum.

But I digress. Yes the book is coming along. I don't have an official release date yet, and I won't just throw one out there, but rest assured that it will definitely come out before December. I know that December seems far away, and it's like "Huh? December???" but trust me...that time will go by fast. So yeah, the book will be out before the Holidays. Oh, and that Pixelated blur at the bottom IS the title of the book. But you'll have to wait to know what that is. Tee-hee.

Let's see, any more updates...hmm...oh yeah, my hand. Still not fully healed. Almost there. I think. Those stitches inside need to dissolve so I can use my finger again. I play the guitar ya know, so this sucks. Hell, the other day I hurt my finger playing AIR GUITAR. You know my hand is messed up.

That's about it for now. There will be an actual comic for Thursday. I just wanted to keep you guys updated. That, and I got REALLY backed up this weekend, so I apologize. Comic on Thursday. Promise. Until then.

Zanzibar.

3 Comments:

Anonymous seems so boring said...

now will this book be hard bound (please say yes) or paper back

October 5, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The book will be perfect bound paperback.

And it will be approximately 180 pages (collecting all the strips from the very beginning of 2007 to the end of 2008) and feature a sketchbook area, not to mention commentaries on all the strips and some other goodies.

It will be about 8" X 10"

A hardcover edition doesn't sound bad though. It would just be really expensive.

October 5, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Anonymous seems so boring said...

sounds good i'm just more of a hard bound fan but i still will buy the book no matter what

October 6, 2009 at 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home