Thursday, October 1, 2009

So, as I promised, I'm still in the experimentation mood with today's comic. It's all to help me get back to my usual 100% drawing ability...which is like...what...35%-48% of what real cartoonists can do? Kidding. Kinda.

So yeah, I had actually planned to do today's comic completely left-handed, proving to myself and everyone that my left hand (gimpy hand) had fully healed...I tried it, and after much face-grimacing I realized I couldn't. It hurt. My hand isn't fully healed. The stitches are gone, but the wound still needs to finish sealing at the top, so the edges are being held together by bandages right now. Also, the stitches inside my finger haven't dissolved yet, so I still am unable to bend my finger...without pain I mean. So yeah...not the most fun of times. But I will submit this promise to everyone reading this. You 5 know who you are...I WILL do a full comic complete with my left hand and I will work on for however long it takes until I'm happy with how it turns out.

Whether or not anyone actually likes it is still up in the air...we'll see about that.

Until Monday.

P.S. I want the new Dethklok album. I want it sooo bad.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss the old art style, but love this AIDS "storyline" if you can call it that. Until your hand gets better, this is pretty awesome though.

There's going to be a new Dethklok album?? Yes!

October 1, 2009 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

The old art style will return. I just like to have some fun sometimes is all. :P

October 2, 2009 at 1:04 AM  
Anonymous seems so boring said...

yes it still looks good, also the new dethklok album is gonna be great i will be downloading it as soon as i can.... hope the finger is better soon

October 2, 2009 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

Yeah, me too...here's hoping.

October 2, 2009 at 8:32 PM  
Anonymous Dim McRemnant said...

The Dethalbum II is fucking amazing! I personally think it's better than the first.

October 3, 2009 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

Must...have...fucking Wal-Mart doesn't even have it...

October 3, 2009 at 9:27 PM  
Anonymous Dim McRemnant said...

Don't go to Wal-Mart for a Dethklok CD... It'll be censored.

October 5, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home