Thursday, October 22, 2009

Late, but here it is.

Sorry for that...read the below news post to find out why it's late. But at least it's up on THURSDAY...ha. I woke up at 11:30 AM and started working and didn't stop until around 3:30 PM. I wish I woke up earlier, but I haven't gotten much sleep the past few days so it was actually nice.

Oh, and I'll be unveiling a new shirt design either later today or tomorrow, so check back. I think you'll all like it. It's just in time for the Halloween season, so check back soon!

Until Monday...I promise.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Batmanuel1987 said...

I was three comics behind only to find out that I had missed Clark Parker and zombies?!

October 23, 2009 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And John has his coat back. I never really verbalized anything about it, but I just haven't been drawing him with his coat on lately. Not sure why, I just haven't...

So I thought this would be a good time to bring it back. He just looks right with it on.

October 23, 2009 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous seems so boring said...

ahh how true

October 23, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home