Thursday, October 29, 2009

If it's Halloween... So...big news today. I couldn't mention it before, because there was no confirmation, but I will officially be attending a convention as a guest!

What's the convention you ask? Why it's the Dallas Webcomics Expo. It's the first one of its kind in the area. Lots of local big name Webcartoonists will be there, including Scott Kurtz and Rob Denbleyker. Honestly I didn't know so many awesome artists lived so close to me...this will definitely be fun.

As I said before, this will be Mint Condition's first con attendance as a guest. I'll have my own table and I will be selling stuff, such as prints, maybe some tees, possibly some sample comic books before the official big book comes out, commissioned art, and some custom action figures. I haven't gotten a table assignment yet, but when I do I'll let everyone know.

Anyone who can come should. It's Saturday November 14th, at the Southfork Hotel in Plano from 11 AM - 6 PM. It's only 5 bucks to get in and it seems to be shaping up into a really fun event. Come there, show your support, come by my table and say hi (I'll have my own cardboard standie with my name, logo, etc.), and if you feel gracious enough buy stuff.

Can't wait to see everyone there. Oh yeah, and bring Diet Coke to sooth me. If you come bearing Diet Coke and peppermints I will know you mean no harm. Until Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the last two panels.

October 31, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

#1 You're a total dork-butt.
#2 Great comic for today dear.
#3 I love you better than grapes.

~Sarah~

November 2, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home