Thursday, October 15, 2009

I don't want to say too much about the current storyline until it's over, but suffice it to say yes, it's back..

And look, an old friend returns. This should be interesting. I had a lot of fun doing this comic. I mean look at that serious head wound...no reference shot for that. All from pure gorey memory...I think I need help...but yeah, that's about all I'll say for this comic.

If this leaves some of you confused, then I've done my job. All will be revealed soon. Until Monday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous seems so boring said...

shit yeah i got fuckin giddy reading this one lol

October 15, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

Thanks. I'm really happy with how this one came out. I felt like tricking the audience, since they wouldn't have known that there was more comic to read after scrolling.

Tee-hee. NecroComic-Con is back!

October 15, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home