Monday, October 26, 2009

Hey, look at that, the comic is updated on time. Woot.

So I was supposed to have new products with a new design ready by today, but certain things have kept it from being completed quite yet. So I'll keep working on it to get things expedited and they will be ready by Thursday at the LATEST, but more than likely it will be ready later today. So be sure to check back.

EDIT: The new shirt design is now up. You can view it by going to the store and scrolling to the bottom, or by clicking on that big ass ad under the comic. Either way it will take you here.

Enjoy some awesomeness, just in time for Halloween! Show your Mint Condition Zombie spirit!

Until Thursday.

8 Comments:

Blogger DarkReflections said...

Today's strip is brillant. XD So when will the new t-shirt design be up?

October 26, 2009 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

About now actually...click on that big ass image link under the comic for awesomeness.

or just go here:

http://www.cafepress.com/mintcondition7

October 26, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger DarkReflections said...

Oh, fuck yeah.

October 26, 2009 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

Fuck yeah, indeed.

October 26, 2009 at 10:34 PM  
Anonymous seems so boring said...

Damn my broke ass lol

October 27, 2009 at 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Clark Parker said...

I feel like we really bonded today...

October 27, 2009 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to hear from you again. I was wondering what you thought of the current story.

October 27, 2009 at 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Sam said...

I love this comic. I laugh my ass off every time I look at it. From now on, when I'm depressed I'm going to look at this.

October 28, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home