Thursday, October 8, 2009

As I promised, a real comic for today. However, if you couldn't tell, it's in yet another experimental art style.

But I think I'm going back to the good ol' Mint Condition art style for Monday. I've had enough experimenting. I just needed something new to do, you know? I think it happens to every artist, where they just strive to do something different and just get it out of their system. Believe me, doing this comic, in such an unfamiliar art style to me, got my experimental phase completely out of my system. And now hopefully when I go back to the old art style I'll be refreshed and even bring in some new aspects to the art style. It took me a while to get this down the way I wanted, but I was determined to do so. Whether it's good or not is up to you to decide. Thanks to my girlfriend Sarah for giving me the idea for this joke.

Until Monday everybody.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ "I've been drinking alcohol all day"

October 8, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous seems so boring said...

well getting back to the norm is good but these done in other styles are just as awesome

October 9, 2009 at 2:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments. I had fun experimenting with different art styles, but I'm ready to go back now.

I can't wait to start the Halloween arc this year...

October 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Sam said...

I don't really like the new style. I like your old style better.

October 11, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home