Thursday, September 3, 2009

You know, it may sound like a funny idea I came up with for the comic, but alas...you can have Gary Busey on your G.P.S.

Also, don't think that the recent merger of Disney and Marvel has slipped by me. I may comment on this at some point later (once I gather my brain matter back up), or I may do a comic about it. Not sure yet. One more quick thing. Discussion for comic prints is still up, so if you haven't voiced your opinion yet, go here and do so. I haven't gotten very many comments about it, which is not what I expected, so if enough people don't want comic prints then I wouldn't be able to do them. If you're sitting there thinking "I really want one, but I don't have the time to say so" then do! Like...totally...I can't read minds (yet) so if you want one, head on over to that link and scream it from the rooftops!!! Just not in all CAPS please.

Until Monday everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home