Thursday, September 10, 2009

They just can't win can they?

Sorry for the late news entry today, I was trying to finish updating the site before posting so I could talk about it...and now...um...I can talk about it. Yeah. So, if you notice below the comic now you'll see a bunch of tiny pictures and the words "Share this comic". Those links are to various social networking sites where you can submit various items from the internet for hundreds of thousands of people to see and submit themselves. It all sounds kinda wonky when you say it like that, but trust me it's good stuff. I have links to stumbleupon, reddit, digg, del.icio.us., twitter, and facebook. Now, if you read a comic you like, just click on one of those links and share the comic on the site of your choosing! So have fun with it.

Until Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home