Thursday, September 24, 2009

So the hand is still injured, which is why today's comic is just sketchy. Sorry, my inking skills aren't quite back up to 100% just yet. Still, I hope you like it.

The accuracy to my actual experience in the hospital is uncanny. Except for the crazy mad scientist doctor...he was actually a wonderfully nice elderly doctor. But the pain I experienced at the beginning of the "procedure" made me feel otherwise at first...those local anesthetics...ouch. For about 20 seconds. Then paradise. It's still sore, but it's healing quite nicely so I expect a good recovery.

But there's no way in hell I'm paying 200 more bucks for them to remove the stitches for me. I'll do it myself. Until Monday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Brian said...

How badly did you cut yourself?

September 24, 2009 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This badly:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p297/Supermanjh/toyshardcore.png

I did it while working on a new custom action figure. I was using the knife to pry it open, it had a lot of pressure behind it, it slipped, and I had to get stitches on the outside AND inside of my finger.

I have to keep the stitches until Monday.

Needless to say...ouch.

September 25, 2009 at 1:10 AM  
Anonymous seems so boring said...

when you do something you do it good john lol

September 25, 2009 at 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Brian said...

Dude. That is brutal. The worse I've done is cut the tip of my thumb a quarter of an inch through the nail. I just superglued it back together and kept working.

September 28, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home