Monday, September 7, 2009

Let's hope Jimmy doesn't turn into a Werebusey.

In all seriousness though, this is turning out to be quite a fun storyline for me to do. I always enjoy working on comics that feature "backburner" characters, i.e. characters I don't use as much. I seem to have a crutch in 3 main characters I always use (John, Nathan, Tim) more than the others, and I hate that I rely on them so much, so I always love doing storylines like these. I can definitely guarantee more storylines featuring backburner characters in the future.

Maybe even have Jimmy and Jeremy be a duo. They seem to have a straight man/funny man thing going on for sure. Anyways, until Thursday folks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sam said...

If you start using them more often, then would they still count as backburner characters?

September 7, 2009 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

No, and that's why I want to use those characters more often. So they're not backburner characters anymore.

:)

September 7, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home