Monday, September 14, 2009

The end.

So this comic was fun and took longer to complete than I had originally anticipated. I did a lot of experimenting and I like how it turned out. I just love how Jimmy's face turned out in the last panel...and now a link to a trailer of one of my most anticipated movies this year, Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day!!! I SOOOO can't wait for that movie...it's going to be about as epic as epic can get. I'm calling it right now. Boondock Saints 2 > Your Face.

Until Thursday.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Batmanuel1987 said...

Can't wait for All Saints Day either. For some reason the last comic reminded me a lot of the movie Black Sheep since it had Gary Busey acting crazy in the wilderness and what not.

September 14, 2009 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

Haha, I forgot about that movie...

Gary Busey is just an endless well of humor I think.

I had to say "Get abused by a DIGITAL Gary Busey" to save my ass, in case he doesn't like me someday.

September 15, 2009 at 11:18 AM  
Anonymous seems so boring said...

My god this group of busey comics rocked .
and all saints day is gonna be beautiful

September 15, 2009 at 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Sammi Davis said...

THAT MOVIE LOOKS SO EPIC!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
And your comics are always amazing John!

September 15, 2009 at 9:23 PM  
Anonymous VariablePenguin said...

That video is gone now.

September 16, 2009 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That sucks. I guess you'll have to search for it.

Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day.

September 16, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home