Thursday, August 13, 2009

You know, my girlfriend and I had this exact conversation a couple of weeks ago. She still looks at me weird...so anyway...

Just to remind everyone again, this weekend is the Dallas Comic-Con and I will be there. If you can't find me, don't worry I'll probably find you. I'll be talking to everyone. Should be loads of fun. I can't wait.

In other news, I need your help. Just follow that link and give me suggestions for how you think the site could improve. And just so you know, suggestions for future story ideas will not be read. They will be deleted from the forum so I can't accidentally read them. Sorry, I write for myself and I don't want to read any ideas that I may already have for future stories. And remember, only post suggestions on that forum. It will be easier to organize them. So anyway, hope to see you at the Con on Saturday. Until then, and until Monday for the new comic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah said...

Tee hee, Nathan's babies are beautiful! No worries; I'll pitch in for bail! I love you baby; GREAT comic. (As always,duh.)

August 13, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home