Monday, August 3, 2009

Yes the Guard Leader has cybernetic enhancements, and yes he totally just sma-kracked UG's arm...I told you guys this was different from any UG story before. I've never injured him before. At least not like this.

I'm still on for the Dallas Comic-Con for anyone who wants to show up and visit with me. Again, I'll be the one wearing a Mint Condition T-Shirt. Not a whole lot else to report today. Finishing up a new custom action figure I've been working on, I'll be ready to reveal that soon enough.

Again, hope everyone is enjoying the story. Until Thursday.

5 Comments:

Anonymous sam said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Not UG!!

August 3, 2009 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger DarkReflections said...

I wouldnt be surprised if UG got a cybernetic enhancement on his left arm after a wound like that. Kinda convenient that hes in a factory full of that stuff eh' John?

August 3, 2009 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

UG doesn't need cybernetic enhancements...he's already talked about their "unholy experiment".


To be honest, I never even considered that angle...maybe I should have...

August 3, 2009 at 11:02 PM  
Anonymous seems so boring said...

it is going awesome so far gonna love to see where this ends

August 4, 2009 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

Just check back tomorrow. ;)

August 5, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home