Thursday, August 20, 2009

I don't know why I keep dressing Jimmy up as a woman...it's just so...funny...but really I liked the G.I. Joe movie a lot. I got so swept up in it I bought just about all the figures they released for the movie. I don't know how my girlfriend Sarah puts up with it, but damnit I love her.

I want to thank everyone for suggesting ideas for site improvements. If you were one of them, then I'm talking to you. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you're still welcome to go here and post any suggestions for how the site could improve. I also just wanted to say that to anyone who has accounts with any social networking sites, feel free to copy and paste my comics. Adding a link back to the site wouldn't hurt either. Any exposure is good exposure.

That's about it for now. Today's comic was the setup, but come back Monday when the cast of Mint Condition go see G.I. Joe!!!! Fun, eh? Until then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sam said...

I think Jimmy would make a very sexy woman.

August 20, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jimmy is a very sexy woman...

wait...

August 20, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home