Monday, August 31, 2009

I don't know what it is with me...second comic in a row to have a poop joke. Oh well.

So I have a proposition for all you readers out there. I'm thinking of setting up a print service on this site. That is, you can buy a print of any comic in my archive. It would be high quality, printed on semi-gloss photo paper and be 8 1/2 X 11 inches. I can't say for sure what the price for a print would be, but a rough estimate would be around 10 bucks (plus shipping). I don't want to make any plans yet or start printing any comics until I have enough interest. If anyone is interested in buying high quality prints of any comic on my site then let me know. They'll even come signed for free if you want. And depending on how things go, I may only offer a select few comics for printing, but we'll see how it goes.

That's it for now. Until Thursday everyone.

9 Comments:

Anonymous seems so boring said...

dude you know i would

August 31, 2009 at 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Sam said...

I would buy it, but if you're printing it, can I just come pick up the copy so I can save on shipping?

August 31, 2009 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

But of course.

August 31, 2009 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

If you guys are really interested, I might set up a preorder system to gain interest.

August 31, 2009 at 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT ONE!!! It would be a super nifty present if i found out which one was Tim's favorite!

September 1, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool. More interest. This may actually happen.

September 1, 2009 at 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Logan said...

i would for sure get the modern fonze one

September 3, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know, I've had lots of people tell me the Modern Fonz comic is their favorite...which is funny, because I never thought much of it.

September 3, 2009 at 11:08 PM  
Anonymous seems so boring said...

it is great because it is believable ya know

September 4, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home