Monday, August 17, 2009

The Dallas Comic-Con was fantastic! Thanks to everyone who showed up to support me, and thanks to everyone who didn't me bugging them with my stickers. I got to meet James O'Barr (the creator of The Crow, who isn't really like how I portrayed him in this comic. He's actually a great guy) and I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm weird, and I got to see Barry Bostwick!!! Awesomeness.

Also, if you look to your left of this news entry, or go to this link you will notice a new video posted. It's about 4-6 hours of work in photoshop that I did condensed into about 8 minutes with a cool soundtrack playing over it to keep you interested. Go check it out.

That's about it for today kiddies. Thanks again to everyone, and thanks to my girlfriend Sarah for not letting me spend all my money at the Con. Until Thursday.

3 Comments:

Blogger DarkReflections said...

what did you do that gave him the impression that your weird?

August 17, 2009 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I pretty much hovered around his table for most of the show, and I kept running into him which might have made him think I was stalking him.

August 17, 2009 at 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Sam said...

Awesome. Stalking a famous person. I only ever stalk Wal Mart employees...trust me, it isn't that much fun.

August 17, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home