Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sorry it took so long in the day to post something. I've been soooo busy. But anyway, yeah here it is. 2 years of Mint Condition being on the Web, and with it I bring you a brand new Ultimate Gandhi storyline. It won't be too long, but it won't be too short either. I was excited to do another storyline featuring UG, considering I haven't done one in over a year and my art has changed a lot since then.

And now some news bulletins. One, the weekend of August 15-16 I will be at the Dallas Comic-Con. I won't have a table, but I will be walking around promoting and buying stuff I shouldn't. I'll be wearing a Mint Condition shirt, so you can't miss me if you want to meet me. Also, There are some new custom action figures up on my customs page. And speaking of customs, I'm selling a bunch on eBay right now. You may have to wait a little while for them to show up on that page though, because I just listed them. I'm selling all of my Watchmen customs, including the 6 inch Walter Kovacs based on his look in the movie.

Well, that's about it for now. I'll keep you guys updated on any new developments. Hope you enjoy the new story, and thanks for making the past 2 years more enjoyable every day. Until Monday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous seems so boring said...

Fuck Yeah ultimate Gandhi lives now that's an anniversary present lol

July 24, 2009 at 3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i was thinking maybe someday you should videotape yourself making a custom. kind of like an instructional video. that'd be cool.

July 24, 2009 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

I would love to do that. I just have to buy a videocamera that's worth a damn.

But before that I have to be able to afford a video camera that's worth a damn. The only one I have is OLD...it's VHS. Not even miniDV. What kinda crap is that?

July 24, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home