Thursday, July 2, 2009

So you may have noticed some minor changes to the site today. First off I changed the size of the talkshoe badge for my internet radio show to make it fit more nicely into the design of the site. I also changed the comic navigation buttons. I wanted something that felt more...buttony. I also added a random button and a button for discussing the latest comic. When you click on "random" it takes you to a random comic from the archive. When you click on "Discuss" it takes you to a forum on my site to discuss the latest comic!

I will be trial running these buttons. Depending on the feedback I get will determine if I keep them. I like the idea of a random button, so if you like it, then speak up! The discuss button will be used to try and increase traffic to the forums which are currently "mostly dead". Well, I'm moving this weekend, so there may or may not be a news post on Monday. But there will definitely be a comic.

Until then.

5 Comments:

Anonymous seems so boring said...

hey thanks for everything john the new comic is great good luck going home as well

July 2, 2009 at 7:41 PM  
Anonymous Batmanuel1987 said...

Awesome! This is easily in my top five favorites.

July 2, 2009 at 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Sam said...

I love the random button, and the fact that they are now buttons/ I love buttons.

July 3, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

Awesome. That's definitely the kind of feedback I need.

I like the fact that they're buttons too. They just look better I think.

July 5, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Anonymous seems so boring said...

yeah the random is god lol and every body loves buttons lol

July 6, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home