Thursday, July 16, 2009

So, yeah. I've pretty much settled in to my new apartment. I'm still waiting on getting an internet connection, because I'm waiting for a new computer I bought online to arrive first. I'm very excited about that. But as you can see, I'm still alive and posting. So no worries there.

The comic is still updating regularly, and I hope you're enjoying the current story. I've been wanting to include Hunter S. Thompson into the comic for a long time. No specific purpose really, I just love the thought of the kind of dialogue I can write for him.

Until Monday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous seems so boring said...

you know what i had an english teacher compare thompson with slipknot yeah i thought it was a weird comparison too

July 16, 2009 at 2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad face. Jimmy's married now? And I always had my eyes set on him.

July 16, 2009 at 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Sam said...

John, you do such a great job drawing these comics that when Nate tries to describe them to me ahead of time he can't capture the hilarity, but I laugh my ass off when I read them.

I loved this one.

July 20, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Sam said...

Umm...there are typos on the second page of the behind-the-scenes. One in the top paragraph and one in the paragraph right below it.

July 20, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home