Monday, July 27, 2009

The new UG storyline is coming along nicely. I hope you're all enjoying it. I'm having a blast doing it. This is definitely turning out to be my favorite UG story. I think you'll all like how it ends, as well.

But enough of that. Thanks to everyone for their support and congratulations of Mint Condition's birthday. It really means a lot. Your continued support is what makes this all worth it. In the words of Joss Whedon: "I'd rather have a show that 100 people need to see than a show that 1000 people like to see".

I couldn't agree more. Until Thursday.

5 Comments:

Blogger DarkReflections said...

Im so happy seeing UG agian.:) Its been a while. So is there by any chance going to be another teamup with Flaccid Snake in this story arc?

July 28, 2009 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

No, sorry. No team-ups in this storyline.

I wanted it to be pure UG goodness.

I don't think you'll be dissapointed with it though.

July 28, 2009 at 1:40 AM  
Anonymous seems so boring said...

i am lovin it so far

July 29, 2009 at 12:56 AM  
Anonymous seems so boring said...

i am lovin it so far

July 29, 2009 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

You love my comic so much that you post every comment twice. Awesome.

July 29, 2009 at 2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home