Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bum-Bum-BUUUUUUMMMM!!!! Yep, the British Guard Leader makes his return right here. And what's? A Robotic eye??? PLOT TWIST!!! Ok, not really but you see what I mean.

I just wanted to let everyone know that my customs are still up on eBay for the next couple of hours. Just follow this link to my eBay page right now to view my customs for sale. I'm selling all of my Watchmen customs, including the 6 inch Walter Kovacs based on his look in the movie. Happy bidding! Don't let them slip away!

Join us Monday for the fight everyone (or maybe like 3, 4 people) have been waiting for! Until then.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Story and narration reminds me of Frank Miller's earlier work.

July 30, 2009 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

I wanted a more serious tone for this storyline, definitely.

July 31, 2009 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger DarkReflections said...

thats why i love this storyline. its more serious and even darker too. you are just as awesome as writing as you are an artist.

July 31, 2009 at 2:36 AM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

Thanks man. That means a lot to me. Especially considering I've never actually considered myself a "writer" per se.

I just think of myself as a maker of stupid jokes. :P

July 31, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous seems so boring said...

it is great john keep it up

July 31, 2009 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

Thanks man. :D

August 1, 2009 at 11:03 PM  
Anonymous Sam said...

I find you as a maker of stupid jokes are almost always hilarious.

And I love your commentary at the bottom. Sometimes (like this one) it is almost better than the comic.

August 2, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home