Friday, June 5, 2009

Just wanted to let everyone know that Mint Condition now has a working Twitter feed! I know you're thinking "more Twitter???" but truth be told, I've been a member of Twitter long before this sudden burst of popularity. I just haven't gotten around to making a working Twitter feed on the site until now.

But I've wanted one for a while. There's a link right below the feed to my Twitter page where you can follow all of my escapades (in 140 characters or less).


Until Monday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous seems so boring said...

ok this sounds bad but what the hell is twitter

June 6, 2009 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

http://twitter.com/

It's the newest craze amongst just about everybody now.

June 8, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Anonymous seems so boring said...

ok glad to know i still don't know what i am doing lol

June 9, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home