Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm not entirely sure what the purpose for this little two-parter is...I think I just wanted to use that "Not even sure I believe in Earth" joke...I'm feeling very blah lately and I can't explain why. I think I just have a lot on my mind right now, what with the moving and all.

Still, I won't let that get in the way of me making you all laugh. However I can make no promises on the amount of nonsense that may or may not be in my comic for the next month. But it's not like nonsense is a stranger to Mint Condition...I'm ranting now.

Until Thursday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous seems so boring said...

it isn't nonsense it is art there's a big difference lol

June 29, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Batmanuel1987 said...

I thought this was great. The comic seems to get better and better IMO.

June 29, 2009 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

Thanks guys. It's good to hear stuff like that considering I'm feeling kinda out of it as far as the comic is concerned.

But like I said, it's just because I've got a lot on my plate right now. Should feel right as rain by the middle of this month. After all, the 2 year anniversary is on the 23rd of July.

June 30, 2009 at 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Sam said...

I thought they were funny, and I think that you are allowed to rant all you want.

July 1, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home