Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yes, the Don't Bitch if you Don't Have to Pay Foundation has returned, and triumphantly if I may add. The thought that the Foundation works as a sort of Men-In-Black type of organization seems intriguing to me...

In other news, I have some custom figures for sale on eBay. Just visit my auctions page to see. I'm selling my custom Matrix Neo and Agent Smith figures, as well as my custom Brock "Murderfly" Samson figure from the Venture Bros. If you're interested, check 'em out.

Until Monday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is probably one of my favorites. It's good enough that we get updates as often as we do, so missing one every now and then isn't that bad, especially considering, as you say, that it's a free comic.

May 24, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home