Thursday, May 14, 2009

As someone who has never considered himself a Star Trek fan his entire life, and someone who has never seriously watched the show before, I must say...The movie was amazing...Saw it last night, and it was phenomenal. I'm looking forward to possible sequels. However, this doesn't mean I'm a fan of all Star Trek. Not sure I could watch the show now, because the movie has a much different feel from the show.

But who knows. Maybe. Until Monday.

P.S. Don't kill me for this one, Nathan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Batmanuel1987 said...

I felt the same way when I saw Star Trek. Didn't see one full episode of the series but knew some of the character's histories and it was a damn near perfect movie. Like I said on the TDK Board, I put it up there with Dark Knight. Loved Spock, and the friendship theme. Pegg was hilariously awesome as well. As I watched the movie I thought I might give the show a chance. Still haven't made the effort to see the show yet though.

May 14, 2009 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Marilyn Hope Larkin said...

Convert, bitch. >:C

I will make you a Trekkie if it's the last thing I do. >_<

May 15, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home