Sunday, April 26, 2009

This is definitely one that's been on the "idea list" for quite some time. This isn't a real study of course, but it would be excellent if this were true. I'm still working like CRAZY to get the new site up and running. I had no idea just how much goes into designing a website...Jeezy Creezy...but hopefully I'll have it up by the end of the week. If not, then it's looking like next week. Oh, and if you happen to be in Lubbock, Texas this weekend, join me at the Lubbock Comic Book Expo. It's supposed to be a pretty good size, and it's free to come in! Not onlyl that, but it's FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!!! So come on over. I found out about it too late, so I won't have a table, but I'll be walking around promoting Mint Condition. I'll be the guy with the long hair and glasses. You can't miss me. Until Thursday.

9 Comments:

Anonymous DarkReflections said...

LMAO!!! i love the last panel. thats comedy gold right there.:)

April 27, 2009 at 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a letter higher than A? Because that's what I give this comic. XD but what about manga readers? That has to be weirder than Marvel...

April 27, 2009 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

You don't even want to know what Manga readers are in to...

And Darkhorse readers? S&M, torture stuff.

April 28, 2009 at 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda really hope that the last one isn't true... I don't think it is... But then again you probably know Tim better that I do...


~Sammi Benson

April 28, 2009 at 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait! I know what manga readers are into! ****** ************ ****** and ******** and ****** while ***** ****** with a ****** :D

April 28, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Anonymous DarkReflections said...

what happens if your a fan of marvel, dc, dark horse, and a bunch of the others like me? lol

April 29, 2009 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger John Harmon said...

Then you're a pimp.

April 30, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Sam said...

I LOVE THIS COMIC!!!!!!!

But I just have to say that was not conducted at Mint Condition...the first two were conducted in my bed. My sex life inspired this, and I want credit for it.

April 30, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Huh?

April 30, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home