Thursday, April 16, 2009

For those who may be wondering, I have not seen the Street Fighter Legends: Chun-Li movie. I never planned to see it in theatres, but I might, MIGHT see it on DVD. Not sure yet. Anyway, I should actually see a movie before making fun of it, but the trailers and cast list seemed to give me all I needed. I mean seriously. The cast alone is enough to make me NOT want to see it. My dream for years has been to direct a live action Street Fighter movie that has a story closer to the anime, or the comic series put out by Udon Comics. Now THAT would be awesome. I think I can still make that a reality one day...So you can give me your thoughts on the movie, if you've seen it or not, or tell me what(or who) you would want in a Street Fighter movie. Could be fun. Until Monday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give this comic a +B

April 17, 2009 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous DarkReflections said...

seriously enough with the stupid grades, for gods sake.

April 17, 2009 at 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Sam said...

I think the anonymous cunt who keeps giving these awesome comics a B+ deserves to get kicked in the balls. They have ridiculously high standards to think that this is only a B+. I give it an A.

April 20, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home