Thursday, January 24, 2008

First of all you may have noticed the site is different. That's a huge thanks to Dim McRemnant from the McRemnant Report. Also you may have been wondering if I would do a comic about Heath Ledger's death...I won't. If it were Jack Thompson or Uwe Boll I'd be all over that. But there's nothing funny about the death of a person I respected greatly. But I hope today's comic will make you laugh and help you forget the tragic loss of a truly great actor. Until next time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think exceptions for Jack Thompson & Uwe Boll can be made.

January 24, 2008 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Totally agree. I plan to rip on them bigtime. Though I don't need their death to do that.

January 26, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home